The 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester) PMAG 25 M118 LR/SR GEN M3 Window is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles using longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition up to 2.830" OAL.
Features true 25-round capacity, constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, snap on impact / dust cover, and transparent MagLevel™ windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining.
Made in the USA.
Features and Specifications:
- Caliber: .308 Win / 7.62x51mm NATO (optimized for use with 7.62x51 M118LR or other .308 Winchester ammunition with a max OAL of 2.830")
- Capacity: 25 Round
- Color: Black
- 25-round reliability and no stoppages. Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body and painted indicator on the spring allow for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Use the paint pen dot matrix to easily identify your different loads when it's crunch time
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower, a high-quality stainless steel spring, and constant-curve internal geometry all mean reliable, smooth feeding
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly
- The multi-use impact / dust cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
*NOTE: Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design. NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
Also, to accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.