Standard Shipping Policy
Most in-stock products ship in 1-3 business days but can take up to 10 business days (M-F) depending on the political climate among other factors. If your order has not been shipped in 10 business days, you're welcome to contact email@example.com for a status update.
If your order has shipped and a tracking number has been provided, we ask that you (the customer) work with the mail delivery service to sort out any shipping delays or issues with receiving the order in a timely manner. If the order seems to have been lost and not delivered, a case with the mail delivery service must be open and investigation completed before we can discuss refund or reshipment options. This is required due to the postal service temporarily losing large orders for multiple weeks then delivering them without any notification to us or the customer.
*PLEASE NOTE: We do not ship to mail forwarding and package forwarding companies (aka "Reshippers"), any found with a shipping address of a reshipper will immediately be cancelled and refunded. We will also block the card used for any future transactions with our company. This is to protect Aerospace Arms LLC against fraudulent purchases and potential ITAR violations due to products being shipped out of country via the reshipper.
Before reading the Aerospace Arms LLC Return Policy below please be aware of Final Sale Items or items we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES for under any circumstance other than due to a manufacturer defect.
Product Return Policy
NOTICE: Processing time for issued RMA's may take up to 3 WEEKS from the date received by Aerospace Arms LLC.
Before reading the Aerospace Arms LLC Return Policy below please be aware that Final Sale Items are items we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES for under any circumstance other than due to a manufacturer defect.
Final Sale Items List
• Barrels (sold individually or as an assembled/complete upper receiver)
• Upper Receivers (sold individually, in a set or as an assembled/complete upper receiver)
• Lower Receivers (sold individually, in a set, with parts installed, or from a complete firearm)
• Any Firearm
• Ammunition (open or not, no returns allowed)
• Magazines that are opened and not sealed in the original manufacturer's packaging
Non-Defective Product Return Policy
Any OPENED item that shows ANY INDICATION of being INSTALLED, USED, or DAMAGED in any way will NOT be accepted for return and will only be shipped back at the customer's expense.
If an RMA has been processed and approved for store credit or refund to a credit card, the value of the credit or refund will equal that of the item's original purchase price LESS any discounts applied to it. It will also be LESS any shipping costs paid by Aerospace Arms LLC. to ship the original order which are in excess of the cost of shipping paid by the customer when the order was placed.
Within 14 Days of Receiving an Item
1. Returns for non-defective products will only be accepted with an approved RMA # which must be requested within 14 Days from the date your order was originally delivered.
2. Once an RMA # has been issued for a return the item being returned must be received by Aerospace Arms LLC within 10 Business Days. If not received prior to close of business on the 10th Business Day the RMA will be cancelled and the item/s it was issued for will not be accepted for return.
3. There will be a 10% RESTOCKING FEE applied to each UNOPENED product returned to Aerospace Arms LLC with a valid RMA # which was issued within the 14 Day period.
4. A 20% RESTOCKING FEE will be applied to any items that have been opened or for which the manufacturer's packaging has been damaged but the item is in NEW CONDITION.
5. If a refund is approved it can be provided as store credit for use on AerospaceArms.com or as a credit back to the credit card used to place the original order.
Between 14 to 30 Days from Receipt of Item
1. RMA requests that are receive after 14 Days but NO LATER THAN 30 DAYS from the original order delivery date can only be submitted for UNOPENED NON-DEFECTIVE PARTS.
2. ANY REFUND THAT IS APPROVED CAN ONLY BE ISSUED AS A STORE CREDIT for use on AerospaceArms.com to the account used to place the original order.
3. Once an RMA # has been issued for a return the item being returned must be received by Aerospace Arms LLC within 10 Business Days from the date of issue. If not received prior to close of business on the 10th Business Day the RMA will be cancelled and the item/s it was issued for will not be accepted for return.
4. There will be a 10% RESTOCKING FEE applied to each unopened product with an approved RMA # which was issued between the 14 to 30 Day period.
More than 30 Days from Receipt of Item
1. RMA requests that are receive after 30 Days from the original delivery date WILL NOT be accepted.
IMPORTANT: Requests for an RMA # MUST be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. NO OTHER METHOD OF REQUESTING AN RMA # WILL BE ACCEPTED. The email must include the PART # for the item you would like to return, the ORDER NUMBER from which the item was purchased and the REASON FOR THE RETURN.
Defective Product Return Policy
Returns for defective products will be accepted with an approved RMA # which must be requested within 30 Days from the date your order was originally delivered.
If you believe a product you received is defective please contact Aerospace Arms LLC first. Depending on the product's manufacturer, issues due to manufacturer defects may need to be resolved by contacting the manufacturer directly.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Aerospace Arms operates in alignment with our returns policy, Vision and Values when processing returns and asks our Customers to do the same. We inspect all returned products and reserve the right to decline returns or exchanges. Other restrictions may apply.