The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 10 LR/SR GEN M3 is a lightweight, cost effective, highly reliable magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles in the smallest possible magazine size. It features true 10-round capability and includes a constant-curve body, a high-quality stainless steel spring, a self-lubricating anti-tilt follower, and a snap on impact / dust cover.
The easy-to-disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection. An included pop-off impact / dust cover can be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage and transit. Its simple, tool-less disassembly makes for for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Ideal for hunting applications with the addition of our Minus Five Round Limiter, for use in states where overall capacity is limited, or with precision platforms using longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition up to 2.830" OAL. Perfect for use with a bipod or when shooting off of a pack.
Made in the USA.
Features and Specifications:
- Caliber: .308 Win / 7.62x51mm NATO (optimized for use with 7.62x51 M118LR or other .308 Winchester ammunition with a max OAL of 2.830")
- Capacity: 10 Round
- Color: Black
- True 10-round capacity that does not require limiters, pins, rivets, etc
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly.
- The multi-use impact / dust cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower, a high-quality stainless steel spring, and constant-curve internal geometry ensure smooth feeding
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
*NOTE: Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design. NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.