The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 is a lightweight, cost effective, highly reliable magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles. It features true 20-round capacity, a constant-curve body, an anti-tilt follower, and a snap on impact / dust cover.
Our GEN M3 PMAGs feature a long-life stainless steel spring, an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower, and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding.
Low profile ribs and an aggressive front and rear texture give positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix at the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The easy-to-disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, and better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches. An included pop-off impact / dust cover can be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage and transit. Its simple, tool-less disassembly makes for for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Designed specifically for SAAMI-spec ammunition, the PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 is less than half the weight of standard issue steel magazines and maintains a service life round count approximately equal to the rifle barrel itself.
Made in the USA.
Features and Specifications:
- Caliber: 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester)
- Capacity: 20 Round
- Color: Black
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower, a high-quality stainless steel spring, and constant-curve internal geometry ensure smooth feeding
- Use the paint pen dot matrix to easily identify your different loads when it's crunch time
- Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction with a high-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Ribbed gripping surface and a new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- The multi-use impact / dust cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly
Armalite AR-10A, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, Noveske Gen III N6, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, Ruger Precision Rifle, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others.
*NOTE: Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design. NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.