Our Special Edition: Freedom AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver features a custom engraved American Flag graphic on the magwell of our popular AR15 Gen 2 Lower Receiver. Markings Include Model "FREEDOM" and "4JULY-XXXX" serial number range. Like all of our receivers, this product is machined to mil-spec dimensions and works with standard AR15 components.
Gen 2 Improvements:
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Increased Magwell Flare - Allows for easier insertion of magazines and provides a sleeker look.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Stripped AR15 Gen 2 Special Edition: Freedom Lower Receiver - FDE Cerakote
- Model "Freedom", "Cal Multi", Flag Engraving, 4JULY Serial Number
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
FYI: Why are the stars on the right?
This is a commonly asked question with a simple answer - Always Forward, Never Retreat. Per Army Regulations 670-1, the U.S. flag patch is to be worn, right or left shoulder, so that "the star field faces forward, or to the flag's own right. When worn in this manner, the flag is facing to the observer's right, and gives the effect of the flag flying in the breeze as the wearer moves forward.
*Please note - this product is available in limited supply and for a limited time only.
- Must be 21 or older to purchase:
- Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame.
- FFL required for transfer:
- Please submit or have FFL submit ATF Form 8 to firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax to 402-256-6481. Item will not ship until FFL information has been provided and verified.