Our Special Edition: Texas M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver features a custom engraved State of Texas with a Lone Star graphic on the magwell of our popular M4E1 Lower Receiver. Markings Include Model "TEXAS" and "TXM4-XXXXX" serial number range. Like all of our receivers, this product is machined to mil-spec dimensions and works with standard AR15 components.
The M4E1 Lower Receiver delivers billet aesthetics in a forged package. This custom designed enhanced forging is machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum and aside from the visual upgrades this custom engineered design provides that challenge much more expensive billet options, Aero has added several functional features to the lower receiver to simplify the assembly process for the at home builder.
M4E1 Lower Receiver Improvements:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16" Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard - Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess - Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare - Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well.
- Stripped M4E1 Special Edition: TEXAS Lower Receiver in FDE Cerakote
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin
*Please note - this product is available in limited supply and for a limited time only.
- Must be 21 or older to purchase:
- Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame.
- FFL required for transfer:
- Please submit or have FFL submit ATF Form 8 to firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax to 402-256-6481. Item will not ship until FFL information has been provided and verified.