Our Special Edition: Texas M5 Stripped Lower Receiver features a custom engraved State of Texas with a Lone Star graphic on the magwell of our popular M5 Lower Receiver. Markings Include Model "TEXAS" and "TXM5-XXXXX" serial number range. Like all of our receivers, this product is machined to mil-spec dimensions and works with standard AR 308 components.
Don't forget to buy an Aero Precision M5 (.308) Lower Parts Kit. This LPK is specifically designed to work with the M5 Lower Receiver and includes custom takedown and pivot pins as well as an extended magazine catch button.
Features and Specifications:
- Custom engraved State of Texas with a Lone Star graphic
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Shipping to FFL Dealer Required
- Made In America
- Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Finish: FDE Cerakote
- Markings: Model "TEXAS", "Cal Multi", State of Texas Outline with Lone Star in middle.
- Compatibility: Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Weight: 12 oz
- Includes nylon tipped upper tension screw
*Please note - this product is available in limited supply and for a limited time only.
- Must be 21 or older to purchase:
- Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame.
- FFL required for transfer:
- Please submit or have FFL submit ATF Form 8 to firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax to 402-256-6481. Item will not ship until FFL information has been provided and verified.