This upper receiver features the same tried-and-true construction and aesthetics as our M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receivers, without provisions for a forward assist. The M4E1 upper receiver is a one-piece design combining the handguard mounting platform with the upper itself. Through superior engineering, we have condensed the parts needed to mount a free-floated handguard to a mere 8 screws. Since the handguard mounting surface and upper are of the same forging, not only is it a stronger system, but we are able to make additional lightening cuts to save weight and allow for more efficient cooling.
Ease of installation - Simply insert your barrel assembly into the M4E1 upper, tighten it using the provided barrel nut and wrench, slide your rail on and tighten the rail screws. Within minutes you have a modular, free-floated rail.
Features and Specifications:
- No Forward Assist
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Lazer engraved T-marks
- Comes with dust cover installed
- Handguard mounting platform is forged into the receiver
- Compatible with Aero Precision Enhanced and Quantum Series handguards but also fits most BAR-system handguards
- Barrel nut and wrench are included
- These uppers are not piston-kit compatible
- Will support barrels with a diameter up to 1"
- M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver in Anodized Black
- Port Door assembly installed
- Barrel nut
- Barrel nut wrench
I have used Aero Precision uppers and lowers for several builds in the past. But this is the first using their enhanced upper receiver with the barrel nut, and wrench included. And the attachment for their hand guards built in. Wow...makes it so easy. No lining up the gas tube hole. Just torque on your barrel and you're done. If the enhanced upper receiver fits your application, just get it.