This upper receiver features the same tried-and-true construction and aesthetics as our M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receivers, without provisions for a forward assist. The M4E1 upper receiver is a one-piece design combining the handguard mounting platform with the upper itself. Through superior engineering, we have condensed the parts needed to mount a free-floated handguard to a mere 8 screws. Since the handguard mounting surface and upper are of the same forging, not only is it a stronger system, but we are able to make additional lightening cuts to save weight and allow for more efficient cooling.
Ease of installation - Simply insert your barrel assembly into the M4E1 upper, tighten it using the provided barrel nut and wrench, slide your rail on and tighten the rail screws. Within minutes you have a modular, free-floated rail.
Features and Specifications:
- No Forward Assist
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Lazer engraved T-marks
- Handguard mounting platform is forged into the receiver and gives the upper receiver a "billet look" while maintaining the structural integrity of a forged part
- Picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with our Enhanced Handguards
- Compatible with Aero Precision Enhanced and Quantum Series handguards but also fits most BAR-system handguards
- Barrel nut and wrench are included
- These uppers are not piston-kit compatible
- Will support barrels with a diameter up to 1"
- Made in America
- M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver in FDE Cerakote
- Port Door assembly
- Barrel nut
- Barrel nut wrench