WMD brings the advanced performance of NiB-X® nickel boron and other performance coatings to one of the most critical components on your AR.
Our premium BCG is coated in our proprietary NiB-X® nickel boron coating and polished to a presentation-grade sheen, this top-quality BCG resists fouling, needs practically no lubrication, and can be cleaned with a quick wipe of a cloth. We offer a variety of calibers and other popular performance coated BCGs.
We’ve run thousands of rounds between cleanings without malfunctions. Military personnel have praised its performance in desert conditions (where heavy lube buildup could attract deadly dust and grime). You’ll find that it provides extraordinary reliability…while dramatically reducing the time you spend cleaning.
Features and Specifications:
- Bolt – 9130 bolt. Manufactured to government drawings. Milspec gas rings. NiB-X coated (40% more wear-resistant than chrome).
- Extractor – Manufactured, heat treated, and hardened per government drawings. Black extractor buffer and heavy-duty spring. NiB-X coated.
- Firing Pin – Manufactured, heat-treated, hardened, chromed and certified per government drawings.
- Carrier – AR-15 or M16 style (heavy weight), 8620 material, heat treated and case hardened. Manufacturing tolerances on inside diameters tightly controlled. NiB-X coated for durability and ease of cleaning.
- Gas Key – Hardened to USGI Specifications and attached using knurled grade 8 hardened fasteners. NiB-X coated. Staked per military specifications. The knurled screw heads further enhance the effectiveness of the staking.
- Cam pin – Manufactured, heat treated, hardened and certified per Government drawings. NiB-X Coated.
- Hammer - Manufactured, heat treated, hardened and certified per government drawings. NiB-X Coated. Can be semi-auto or full-auto.
*DPMS compatible style
Great product. Exceptional finish and works great.