The next-generation PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M3 is a 30-round polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons chambered in 5.56x45 NATO / .223 Remington. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability that exceed rigorous military performance specifications.
While the GEN M3 is optimized for Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms, modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a range of additional weapons, such as the HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, and others.
Similar to the MOE® PMAG, the GEN M3 features a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring for commonality, a four-way anti-tilt follower, constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly for easy cleaning.
The PMAG 30 GEN M3 also includes a redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine that provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons. Low profile ribs and new, aggressive front and rear texture give positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking for identification. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches. An included pop-off impact / dust cover can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage and transit.
Made in the U.S.A.
Features and Specifications:
- Caliber: .223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Capacity: 30 Rounds
- Color: Medium Coyote Tan
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec 'STANAG 4179' platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit