DDM4®V7® S UPPER RECEIVER GROUP
The Daniel Defense M4 V7 S Upper Receiver Group is built around a Cold Hammer Forged 11.5” Government profile barrel and equipped with a DD improved Flash Suppressor to reduce flash signature. It features a carbine length gas system for smooth, reliable cycling under harsh conditions and reduced perceived recoil. The MFR 10.0 handguard offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. With the M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V7 S Upper Receiver Group has plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories the user may require. All Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come standard with a bolt carrier group and charging handle.
This firearm is a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 11.5″ Government Profile, Carbine Gas System, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine-length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MFR 10.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass-Filled Polymer, M-LOK
- Made in the USA!