Our state of the art M5E1 platform starts here, with the M5E1 Upper Receiver. The M5E1 upper receiver is a one-piece design combining the handguard mounting platform with the upper itself. Through superior engineering, we have condensed the parts needed to mount a free-floated handguard to a mere 8 screws. Since the handguard mounting surface and upper are of the same forging, not only is it a stronger system, but we are able to make additional lightening cuts to save weight and allow for more efficient cooling.
Ease of installation - Simply insert your barrel assembly into the M5E1 upper, tighten it using the included barrel nut and slide your rail on and tighten the rail screws. Within minutes you have a modular, free-floated rail.
Features and Specifications:
- M4 Feedramps
- .2795 takedown pin holes
- Lazer engraved T-marks
- Comes assembled, with dust cover and forward assist installed
- Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Accepts standard DPMS .308 components
- Handguard mounting platform is forged into the receiver
- Works with Aero Precision M5 Enhanced Handguards
- Barrel nut included
- Torque to 65 ft. lbs. with an armorer's wrench (we recommend a TAPCO® Armorer's Wrench)
- Weight: 16.96 oz
- Made in America
*SHIPPING INCLUDED IN PRICE