The M4E1 Lower Receiver delivers billet aesthetics in a forged package. This custom designed enhanced forging is machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum and compatible with all mil-spec AR15 parts. Aside from the visual upgrades this custom engineered design provides that challenge much more expensive billet options, Aero has added several functional features to the lower receiver to simplify the assembly process for the at home builder.
M4E1 Lower Receiver Improvements:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16" Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard - Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess - Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare - Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well.
- Stripped M4E1 Lower Receiver
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin
- Must be 21 or older to purchase:
- Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame.
- FFL required for transfer:
- Please submit or have FFL submit ATF Form 8 to [email protected] OR fax to 402-256-6481. Item will not ship until FFL information has been provided and verified.
What can be said? Aero quality lower. Price is a bit steep but honestly these are really hard to comeby at the moment. Delivery time was normal, took about 2-3 days to ship it. Not bad at all.
Lower was in perfect condition, fit and finish were great. Ordered and had this shipped half way across the country because they're the only shop I could find that had one in stock. Big props to Aerospace Arms because they shipped out same day I placed my order. Won't hesitate to recommend and buy from again!