Faxon's MATCH SERIES of barrels takes their renowned performance and value up a notch.
Manufactured 100% in-house from gun-barrel-quality bar-stock, the Match Series starts with 416-R in 5R rifling. 5R is a hybrid rifling, with lands opposite grooves and reduced sharp angles that reduces jacket deformation increasing velocity and easy cleaning. After rigorous testing, the barrels are Nitride treated inside and out, locking in the bore, improving barrel life, and keeping the elements at bay.
The extension is coated in NP3, a nickel-teflon coating that maintains incredible dry lubricity, corrosion resistance, and with the coating, tightens up fit between the extension and receiver - again improving upon accuracy. Combined, the Match Series of barrels are ready for when duty calls or the buzzer beeps with unrivaled performance value.
Features and Specifications:
- Barrel Material: 416R Certified Gun Barrel Quality Stainless Steel
- Barrel Type: 5R Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 6.5 Grendel, SAAMI Chamber (.136" Co-Bore On Bolt)
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Barrel Profile: Heavy Fluted
- Barrel Gas System: Rifle
- Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Muzzle Thread:5/8-24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .750"
- Gas Port Diameter: .093"
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.1"
- Barrel Extension: M4, NP3 Coated
- Weight: 1.98 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- Polished 11-degree Target Crown