The HWS XPS2™ TAN is the non night-vision version of our shortest and lightest HWS sight so far. The CR123 lithium battery configuration of the XPS2 provides additional rail space, leaving more room for rear iron sights or magnifiers. Also offering water-resistant capability up to 10 feet, the XPS2 is a great compact and lightweight option for your platform. One of our most popular HWS models now offered in tan.
Features and Specifications:
- 68 MOA Ring with 1 MOA Dot Reticle
- HWS XPS2™ Tan
- Length/Width/Height: 3.8" x 2.1" x 2.5" (96.5 x 53.3 x 63.5 mm)
- Weight: 9.0 oz (255 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 10 ft. (3 m) depth
- Mount: Quick-detach lever fits both 1" Weaver and MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Brightness: 20 daylight settings
- Power Source: 1 x CR123 battery
- Battery Life: 1,000 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 and room temp.
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- MADE IN USA!