Elevate your AR build with the Carbon Black Handguard from Brigand Arms, where lightweight strength meets sleek styling for the ultimate shooting experience. Crafted in the USA from T700 carbon fabrics and premium heat and UV resistant epoxy resins, our Carbon Black series sets a new standard for performance and aesthetics.
Designed for maximum versatility, the Carbon Black handguard features full-length M-LOK mounting slots, allowing you to customize your rifle with a wide range of accessories. From optics to lights and grips, the possibilities are endless. Our handguard maintains a perfect balance between strength and weight, ensuring optimal performance without unnecessary bulk.
Capped with hard anodized aluminum rings, the Carbon Black handguard offers unparalleled impact resistance, providing reliable protection for your firearm. With M-LOK mounting slots strategically placed at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions, you can easily configure your accessories to suit your shooting style.
But the benefits don't stop there. Our carbon fiber material is specially conditioned to remain stable even during barrel heat cycling, ensuring consistent accuracy for front iron sights and other aiming accessories, regardless of your rate of fire.
Complete the 'carbon blackout' look with a matching Carbon Black pistol grip and buttstock, creating a cohesive and stylish rifle that stands out on the range or in the field. Elevate your AR build with the Carbon Black Handguard from Brigand Arms, and experience the perfect blend of lightweight performance and striking design.
Features and Specifications:
- Inner Diameter = 1.75 in. | Outer Diameter = 2.00 in.
- Weight: 7.2oz
- Tube: Patented T700 carbon fiber NOAX
- Caps: Aluminum 6061 Hard Anodized
- Barrel nut (included): Aluminum 7075 Hard Anodized.
- Free-float barrel nut system (externally threaded alloy aluminum barrel nut and a steel jam nut).
- Threads: Standard Yankee Hill thread count.
- Torque: Recommended torque is 30-40 ft-lbs, as with any aluminum barrel nut. A small spot of moly grease (e.g. aeroshell 64/33ms) is recommended, but not required. If you get to full torque and the gas port is not quite aligned, simply loosen and re-tighten the nut until it creeps into place.