This receiver set features our tried-and-true M4E1 Lower Receiver and our M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver, without provisions for a forward assist.
- M4E1 Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
- M4E1 Threaded Assembled Upper Receiver, No Forward Assist in Anodized Black
Features and Specifications:
- M4E1 Lower Receiver Features:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included).
- Integrated Trigger Guard - Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess - Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare - Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- M4E1 Upper Receiver Features:
- No Forward Assist
- Custom enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a "billet look" while maintaining the structural integrity of a forged part.
- Picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with our Enhanced and ATLAS Series Handguards
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Laser engraved T-marks
- Must be 21 or older to purchase:
- Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame.
- FFL required for transfer:
- Please submit or have FFL submit ATF Form 8 to email@example.com OR fax to 402-256-6481. Item will not ship until FFL information has been provided and verified.