The M4-89 is one of the premier fighting rifles we offer. It houses a combat grade barrel, A5 buffer system, Liberty Fighting Trigger, and B5 furniture. At Sons of Liberty Gun Works, we always tell our customers that it’s not what a rifle company tells you, it’s what they don’t tell you. Below you will find the complete specifications of the M4-89. We have built our guns to run through years of hard use, and we have nothing to hide.
Features and Specifications:
- Trigger: Liberty Fighting Trigger
- Gas Block: .750″ Gas Block Journal with appropriately sized gas port
- Gas System: Midlength
- Stock: B5
- Thread Pitch: 1/2-28 Threaded Muzzle
- Muzzle Device: A2
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1/7 Twist Six Groove
- High Pressure (proof) Tested (HPT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Combat Grade Barrel: Sons of Liberty Gun Works 4150CoMOV 1:7 MPI HPT Barrel
- Barrel Steel: 4150 CrMoV (Chrome Moly Vanadium per MIL-B-11595E)
- Barrel Finish: QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Barrel Extension: QPQ coated M4 Feed Ramp Extension
- FFL required for transfer:
- Please submit or have FFL submit ATF Form 8 to email@example.com OR fax to 402-256-6481. Item will not ship until FFL information has been provided and verified.
- Must be 18 or older to purchase:
- Federal law requires that you be 18 years of age or older to purchase a complete rifle.