The MOE Stock - Mil-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
Features and Specifications:
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loop
- Platform: AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
- Compatibility: Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.5 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~13.8 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- Length, max: 6.9 in.
- Weight: 8.0 oz.
- Weight, w/ receiver extension: 12.0 oz.
*NOTE: Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer. There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a Commercial-Spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec MOE.