When designing our newest line to our Fortis family of products, we spent a lot of time thinking about the overall design and function of our butt stock. Lightweight? Of course. We helped start the change in the industry with our lightweight designs - but we also like our products to be robust and withstand the abuse we throw at it. Form as well as function each and every product we introduce - that's Fortis.
Introducing our newest part - our aluminum buttstock, the Fortis LA™. It's an all aluminum Lever Action (LA) stock that utilizes mil-spec buffer tubes. That's right - slip off the plastic stock and upgrade your rifle immediately. The lever action is what clamps down onto the buffer tube so there's no rattle or movement and our patent pending design is one of a kind.
Features and Specifications:
- Patented Lever Action design clamps down onto standard mil-spec buffer tube. This eliminates any rattle or movement
- Real Carbon Fiber cheek piece
- Slim design, strength by design
- 3 QD sockets for various needs
- Easily removes off the buffer tube with no additional tools needed
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Fits standard mil-spec buffer tubes (recommend purchasing our bundle pack)
- Weight: 15.8oz
- Length: 8" stand alone - 11.25" fully extended
- **Comes with cerakoted milspec buffer tube, a Fortis standard castle nut, & our aluminum QD end plate - a $75 retail value!
- Includes 2 travel limiters
- Included Patch may be Red or Blue depending on current inventory.