The best just got better! From the inventors of the very first fully modular, patented, ambidextrous safety selector for the AR-15 platform, Battle Arms Development is raising the bar on reliability, compatibility and features while lowering the price with the new generation BAD-ASS-ELITE!
This professional grade, ENHANCED LIGHTWEIGHT semi-auto safety selector is the perfect upgrade to your AR-15. The CNC machined, billet 7075-T6 aluminum skeletonized levers are strong and lightweight. It comes standard with a precision SWISS CNC machined, reversible throw steel safety center core with 0°-90° and 0°-60° short-throw options. The standard and short aluminum safety levers are fully interchangeable and modular to accommodate left or right handed shooters.
The new BAD-ASS-ELITE is 100% compatible with all known1, AR variant lower receivers and triggers designed to work with the “Mil-Spec” AR-15 semi-auto safety. No longer do you need a short-throw relief cut on your lower receiver to use the ambidextrous safety, simply use the provided short-throw markings sticker! No longer do you have to choose which trigger is compatible with the safety! If the trigger it will work with a “Mil-Spec” AR-15 semi-auto safety, it will work with the new BAD-ASS-ELITE!
No more broken screws! Don’t settle for wiggling levers! No more stripped screw heads! The new patent pending dovetail design and internal locking mechanism makes impossible to shear off the screw head, because there is no screw head! Do not settle for spring loaded detents that never give your safety lever that positive lock of confidence and worry about losing the small parts. The new BAD-ASS-ELITE locking mechanism is robust, reliable and something you can depend your life on! The new internal locking set screw will not fall out and it is self-locking, no thread-locker is necessary! The new 5/64” set screw is also designed to resist stripping.
Battle Arms Development has perfected the ambidextrous safety with the BAD-ASS-ELITE! We are so sure that you will love the new BAD-ASS-ELITE, we are offering a no questions asked 30-day satisfaction guarantee in addition to our limited lifetime warranty! Try it! We guarantee you will never want another ambidextrous safety ever again!
- Modular Assembly ***
- Ambidextrous Controls
- Reversible 0°- 60° or 0°- 90° Option
- Fiber Optic Insert Options on Both Levers ****
- Ergonomic Lever Design for Positive Purchase
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
- Dovetail Attachment Engineered for Ultimate Strength and Reliability
- Patent Pending Internal Locking Mechanism Eliminates Broken Screws
- Lightweight, Skeletonized, Billet 7075-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Levers
- Swiss CNC Machined Center for Ultimate Precision and Butter Smooth Operation
- Compatible with All Known AR Variant Triggers * (i.e. Hiperfire, Geissele, CMC, Timney, etc.)
- Compatible with All Known AR Variant Lower Receivers with or w/o Short-Throw Relief Cut and Markings **
Notes: *BAD-ASS-ELITE safety selector is compatible with all known, to us, AR variant lower receivers and AR variant triggers designed to work with “Mil-Spec” style AR-15 semi auto safety selectors. However, there is always a possibility that a new lower or trigger design, unknown to us, is incompatible with our safety. **There is no longer a “lawyer pin” like the previous BAD-ASS-ST or BAD-CASS-SA-ST short-throw safety selectors. The new BAD-ASS-NITE center will fit into all lower receiver with “Mil-Spec” safety selector hole dimensions. If the BAD-ASS-NITE safety selector is installed on the short-throw option, in a lower receiver without the proper short-throw FIRE markings, the provided short-throw marking sticker must be used. ***BAD-ASS-ELITE safety levers are interchangeable with BAD-ASS-PRO, BAD-ASS-LITE and BAD-ASS-NITE family of safety selectors. However, the levers are not compatible with the legacy BAD-ASS and BAD-CASS family of safety selectors. ****Fiber optic inserts sold separately.
- Center Material/Finish: Swiss CNC Machined Bar-Stock Steel Core, Hardened, Black Phosphate
- Lever Material/Finish: CNC Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum, Anodized Black
- Optional Fiber Optic Insert Specs: .060” (1.5mm) diameter fiber x .750” long (standard lever) and x .550” long (short lever)
- Assembly Weight: 0.50 oz (center core, standard lever, short lever, and two set screws)
- Center Core Weight: 0.39 oz (with two set screws)
- Standard Lever Weight: 0.07 oz
- Short Lever Weight: 0.04 oz
- Country: Made In U.S.A.
- Patent: US 8,806,790, US 9,587,897 and Others Pending
- 1 x Safety Center – Reversible 0°-60° or 0°-90° Semi-Auto – Hardened Steel, Black Phosphate
- 1 x Standard Lever – Aluminum, Black Anodized
- 1 x Short Lever – Aluminum, Black Anodized
- 2 x 8-32x¼” Set Screws 5/64” Hex – Black Oxide (For Levers)
- 2 x 4-48x1/8” Set Screws .050” Hex – Black Oxide (For Fiber Optic Insert)
- 1 x 5/64” Hex Short Arm L-Key – Black Oxide (For Levers)
- 1 x .050” Hex Short Arm L-Key – Black Oxide (For Fiber Optic Insert)
- 1 x Hardened SS Safety Detent – Black Nitride Finish
- 1 x Safety Selector Detent Spring
- 1 x Short-throw Fire Marking Sticker