Faxon Firearms is expanding the ever-popular Gunner line of barrels to include the new 350 Legend straight wall cartridge. The Gunner profile is a blend of two of the best performing profiles of all time, Gov't and Pencil. Faxon's Gunner profile combines the durability of the Gov't profile with the weight savings and maneuverability of the Pencil profile. The Gunner profile brings the balance of the rifle back towards the shooter's body, limiting fatigue, and allowing for shooting, training, or hunting all day long.
Faxon Firearms barrels are the pinnacle of value. Manufactured in-house in Cincinnati, Ohio, Faxon barrels are fully stress relieved, air-gauge tested, and 11 degree target crowned to ensure superior accuracy. Quality is imbued into our barrels from the beginning of the manufacturing process.. We start with the best materials, either certified 4150 Mil-Spec steel or 416-R Stainless. From there, each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace with precision PTG gauges
Features and Specifications:
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV Steel
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 350 Legend SAAMI
- Barrel Twist: 1:16
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Profile: Gunner
- Barrel Gas System: Carbine
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2x28 TPI
- Gas Block Diameter: .750
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9"
- Barrel Extension: Big Bore
- Weight: 1.36 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- Recessed 11-degree Target Crown