Lancer Nitrous Compensator 5.56
- The Lancer NITROUS compensator is a "tunable" compensator designed for competitive shooters.
- Engineered with a blast chamber and tunable jets, the NITROUS compensator will effectively reduce muzzle climb making for faster follow on shots.
- In addition angled blast baffles are incorporated to reduce recoil and further stabilize the rifle. Lancer incorporated two jet locations on the top of the compensator. The jets release gas from the blast chamber creating a downward force on the muzzle of the rifle.
- Different size jets are supplied with the compensator so the operator can customize the downward force, minimizing muzzle climb.
- Tuning is a simple manner of changing the combination of jets until the desired effect is achieved.
- The LNC-223-BK is made from Blacknitrided steel for .223/5.56mm chambered rifles with a barrel threaded for a 1/2-28 muzzle device.
- Included is a crush washer and tuning jets.
We Also Recommend
2A Armament X4 Titanium Muzzle Brake
Sale price $14155 $141.55
Faxon .620" SLIM 3 Port Muzzle Brake, Steel, QPQ Nitride
Sale price $5700 $57.00