GG&G AR-15 45 Degree Transition Sights
The 45 Degree Transition Sights:
If you use a magnified scope on your AR, SCAR, or other flat top style carbine or rifle, you know how difficult it can be to engage targets at close range. The GG&G 45 Degree Transition Sights provide you with the ability to quickly transition between long range target engagement and closer target acquisition. These GG&G Transition Sights give you that "Edge" in tactical situations or competition. The 45 degree offset position makes it easy to transition to the iron sights by simply canting the weapon and engaging the target with the transition iron sights. Because the GG&G Transition Sight Package Is Ambidextrous, it is great for left handed shooters too.
45 Degree Transition Sights Specifications:
- Easy installation to common dovetails or Mil-STD-1913 dovetails.
- Is ambidextrous to accommodate left handed shooters.
- Solid squeeze rail attachment mechanism.
- Does not interfere with primary optics.
- Perfect for Law Enforcement, Military, self defense, or 3-Gun Competition.
- Front sight uses a standard A2 front sight post and is adjustable for elevation. It will accept a standard A2 tritium front sight post if desired.
- Rear sight has a large open aperture for quick target acquisition and is adjustable for windage.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from tough 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: Each sight component only weighs 0.75 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime..
- Made in America by Men and Women Proud to be Americans!
We Also Recommend
A.R.M.S. #71L-F/R Set Front and Rear Sight Set
Diamondhead AR-15 Flip Up NiteBrite Sight Set Same Plane Polymer Black
MAGPUL MBUS® PRO SIGHT – REAR