G2 Research RIP Out Ammunition, .45 ACP, 162 Grain, 20 Rounds, HP
RIP ammo, also know as Radically Invasive Projectile, is designed to perform with a high level of penetration and maximum expansion through light or heavy clothing as opposed to other self defense rounds that do not expand at all. It also features a precision machined solid copper, lead free projectile with a unique design.
- 162 gr. solid copper/lead free
- 13–16 inches of Penetration
- 6.6–8 inches Diameter Spread
- 2 inch Groupings at 15 yards
- 1020 FPS average (+/-10%)
- 9 Separate Wound Channels
- Precision Machined
- Maximum expansion through light or heavy clothing as opposed to other self defense rounds that do not expand at all.
We Also Recommend
Barnes .40 S&W Ammunition 20 Rounds, TAC-XPD LF SCHP, 140 Grains
CCI .22 LR Ammunition 50 Rounds LRN 40 Grain 1070 FPS
CCI Blazer High Velocity 22LR 40 Grain Lead Round Nose 1235 FPS 500 Rounds
Federal .22LR Ammunition 50 Rounds, Gold Medal LRN, 40 Grains