Faxon 10.5" Gov't / Socom, 5.56 NATO, Carbine-Length, 416-R Stainless Steel QPQ Black Nitride
Stainless accuracy with heavy barrel heat resistance and durability. QPQ Black Nitirde for longevity, performance, and corrosion resistance.
Faxon Firearms barrels are the pinnacle of value. Manufactured 100% in-house from cradle-to-grave, these barrels are fully stress relieved, air-gauge tested, and 11 degree target crowned to ensure superior accuracy.
Quality is imbued into our barrels from the start. We start with the best materials, either certified 4150 Mil-Spec steel or 416-R Stainless. From there, each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges.
Faxon manufactures all our barrels in Cincinnati, Ohio under our ISO:9001 and AS:9100 quality certifications.
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 10.5"
- Barrel Profile: Light
- Barrel Gas System: Carbine
- Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch
- Gas Block Diameter: .750"
- Gas Hole Diameter: .080"
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.1"
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: 1.10 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- 11-degree Target Crown
We Also Recommend
Faxon Lightweight 16" 5.56 NATO Mid-Length, Pencil Barrel 4150 QPQ
Faxon Lightweight 16" 5.56 NATO Mid-Length, Pencil Barrel 416-R SS QPQ
Faxon 16" GUNNER Light Hybrid, 5.56 NATO, Mid-Length, 4150 QPQ
Faxon Lightweight 14.5" 5.56 NATO Pencil Barrel 4150 QPQ