Medium profile for maximum heat resistance during spirited firing. 4150 QPQ coated inside and out for amazing corrosion resistance and durability.
Faxon Firearms barrels are the pinnacle of value. Manufactured 100% in-house from cradle-to-grave, these barrels are fully stress releived, air-gauge tested, and 11 degree target crowned to ensure superior accuracy.
Each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges.
Faxon manufactures all our barrels in Cincinnati, Ohio under our ISO:9001 and AS:9100 quality certifications.
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV Steel
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Profile: M4
- Barrel Gas System: Carbine Length
- Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .750"
- Gas Port Diameter: .068"
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9"
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: 1.62 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- 11-degree Target Crown