These night sights can be used back-up or primary sights. They feature a unique diamond shaped housing and aperture that makes it easy to quickly center the front sight post with the use of NiteBrite photoluminescent inserts. They will attach to any MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail, and can be folded down when not in use.
*PLEASE NOTE: They are not suitable for use on a AR15 gas block sight base due to potential heat issues.
Features and Specifications
- DIAMOND REAR SIGHT:
- Patented Diamond-shaped apertures for faster target acquisition & centering
- Patented Diamond-shaped upper housing
- Proprietary reference posts and horizon bars
- Dual same plane short and long range apertures (at exact same height of factory A2 sights)
- Fully deploys and stows with small or large aperture active
- Secure and accurate 0.5 MOA windage adjustment
- DIAMOND Front SIGHT:
- Patented Diamond-shaped housing
- Accepts all standard A2 front sight posts